Gina Z Nee

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I turned Microsoft 365 off 6 months ago…

I turned Microsoft 365 off 6 months ago…
I tried Microsoft 365 when I got my new laptop. But it was unreliable and too time consuming. I cancelled my subscription in November, 2023. However, they have been still charging $1.99 up till yesterday. Trying to get in touch with their customer service is terrible too. I am so pissed about this I had to tell someone who could help me. Thank you pissedconsumer.com for your help.

Preferred solution: Full refund

I have been harassed for over 6 months after i tried 365

Microsoft 365 - I have been harassed for over 6 months after i tried 365

1-I told them 20 times that i did not want to continue with 365 but they tried to bill me twice ( 2 services) since i tried 2 versions. No one listens to you there.

2-they illegally used my credit that they forced us to give them at the start for over 4 months.

3-now after 6 months they harass me by taking over my screen with a sign to an account i never wanted, nor used nor paid for due to a good cibc bank.

4-they circle constantly and did not accept my login and changed login info and paid technician to get rid of them but

5-they still harass me to login for some recovery.

THIS IS ENOUGH BULLYING ME!

Plus they illegally have employees who abuse of your web site info to write reviews on Your BUSINESS from self-important customer service reps!!!

FOR HARASSMENT AND TRYING TO DESTROY MY BUSINESS MALICIOUSLY and FALSELY REPRESENTING ME ON REVIEWS YOU WROTE.

I NEED MINIMUM $3000.00 WHICH IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ALL THE TROUBLES DUE TO YOUR EXPERIENCE, BULLYING AND TRYING TO DESTROY MY REPUTATION ONLINE.

YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE ILLEGALLY USING CLIENT INFO TO MALICIOUSLY DESTROY THEIR BUSINESS AND I HAVE REPORTED IT BUT MICROSOFT DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE FIRED THAT EMPLOYEE BUT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT EITHER.

User's recommendation: USE OPEN SOURSE

| map-marker Toronto, Ontario

I have been harassed for months and employees abused my private info on Google reviews!!!!

This has been the worse customer service in my life.

1- i never bought their service i just tested it

2- but they tried to bill me for months with the credit card even though i told them 20 times that I DID NOT WANT THEIR SERVICE!!!

3-They gave up trying to bill me illegally

4- Now they invade my screen to login to an account i never wanted nor used.

5-Technician got rid of the account bu they are still harassing me 6 months later after i said NO to them

6- Their moronic customer service has gone to my google account to review my conduct when the service was so moronic that i could not truly keep my cool. Imagine they lied to me all along and they are still bothering me and trying to malevolently destroy my business on google!!!

7- I ask for 3000.00 for trying to damage my public name and illegally accessing info in my account to intentionally damage my business.

i have already told microsoft but they don't care they are bullies.

8- enough is enough. GET OFF MY COMPUTER!!!

| map-marker Toronto, Ontario

365 has harassed me for over 6 months when i never bought their services nor wanted them

Its a corrupt system. First they pretend to give you a free trial and take your credit card. Then they bill you for ever even when i said NO and when i blocked them with my collaborative cibc bank. Thank God for the bank, But even after they harass you with bitblockers and taking over your computer with signing in! when i don't use that email for over 5 months and never wanted, never bought in and never used!!! i had to higher technicians to get rid of them since they blocked me pretending i don't have right login too!!! they are relentless horrible people!!!

THIS IS MOST HORRIBLE *** EXPERIENCE

I HAVE TOLD THEM 20 TIMES THAT I DON'T WANT 365 MICROSOFT BUT THEY DID NOT LISTEN AFTER I FINISHED AN FAKE FREE TESTING PERIOD. THEY TRIED TO BILL ME 6 TIMES MY CREDIT CARD NOT THEY HARASS ME ON MY COMPUTER WITH SIGN THAT NEEDS THE EMAIL BUT THEY DON'T ACCEPT THE LOGIN IN INFO???!!! PLUS THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT WITH BITLOCKER AND ASKING FOR A BUSINESS EMAIL THAT I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE A COMPANY FROM ***
Maurice King

Verified Reviewer

A prime example of THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EXISTENCE!!!

Microsoft 365 - A prime example of THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EXISTENCE!!!
Microsoft 365 - A prime example of THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EXISTENCE!!! - Image 2
Microsoft 365 - A prime example of THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EXISTENCE!!! - Image 3

Today with no warning whatsoever, I tried to open Microsoft Word, only to be confronted with a notice that I have to upgrade my Microsoft 365 account -- as if I even remember opening one! I tried to log in, using passwords that I had saved, only to find that none of them were valid!

I was then told to use Authenticator for codes, only Authenticator has NEVER WORKED FOR ME!!! After quite a bit of additional suffering, I was told to buy a FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION FOR MICROSOFT 365 for $99.99 annually! I am only ONE SINGLE MAN AGE 71 WITH NOBODY LIVING WITH ME, so why would I need a family subscription when I am a single user? I saw that they gave me NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER and gave me NO OPTION TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE!!!

I made the mistake of asking for the chat for support -- but I know not depend on Microsoft for ANYTHING!!! One after the next came online and deserted me without even saying a word to me. This, I fear, is the Microsoft version of "support": DO NOTHING, GRAB MONEY, MAKE THE CUSTOMER WAIT FOREVER AND HOPE HE'LL DIE AFTER MAKING HIM PAY A FORTUNE FOR SOMETHING HE DOESN'T NEED!!! Anyone who will contradict me will just prove what a liar he/she is.

They cannot possibly make amends for the misery they have caused me today. A single man aged 71 should NEVER be forced to pay a fortune for a family subscription that ONLY HE WILL USE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!! No, I can't calm down now. Damage has been done.

I doubt they could ever make up for what they did to me today!!!

Oh, and don't bother with the Better Business Bureau: their website strips every complaint of all its text, so what goes through is an empty PDF file! I have an example attached here!!

User's recommendation: If you possible can, avoid all dealings with Microsoft. If you use a PC, you're doomed!

map-marker Wynnewood, Pennsylvania

ABOMINABLE- THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

I had a live.com email for years. Then I got my business email through Microsoft 365 and it's been horrendous.

They advertise the ability to have multiple email aliases, but when I tried to set one up - several times - I was unable to. Then I had issues with Onedrive, and I LOST over 8,000 files because the system doesn't work. Their "service" is nonexistent, except for some stupid idiot on the phone who can't even speak English. Emails got me nowhere.

I pay every month for their service and I'm not getting what I'm paying for.

Now if I close my M365 account I'll lose my original email too, because of their loathsome incompetence. I have absolutely no idea how these idiot losers are still in business.

User's recommendation: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Peace would be great

Verified Reviewer

Just because the employees know my business email one manager decided to attack my profile on google!!!!!

Microsoft 365 - Just because the employees know my business email one manager decided to...

YOU CANNOT TRUST MICROSOFT 365 WITH ANY PRIVATE INFO SINCE THEY , SOME CHILDISH MANAGER CAN DECIDE TO LIE ON YOUR PROFILE AND ATTACK YOUR BUSINESS AND INTEGRITY. I am sorry i trusted them with my business email.

Many times the employees did not understand and made me repeat many times the same problem but there is no legit reason for a childlike manager to be so self-righteous as to attack my business on google profile when he did not try the service. This will have to stop because this "manager" has never come to my clinic nor used my services, but he expects me to treat the employees there with respect or some way that's right for him?

Who are you the king of Microsoft?

I am taken really concerned about the abuse of people to attack a business , that is their customer on google review because they don't like the way they are treated as a provider of services?

I will have to complain to Microsoft about the kind of employees they hire that will attack their very own clients on google.

If you would see how much i spent on this Microsoft office to get it going, you also would be exasperated.

I ASK THAT MICROSOFT stop allowing their employees from attack their clients on google review because they are emotionally upset and feel as if they deserve to be treated differently. This is not worth it for me to pay Microsoft and have this kind of irresponsible and unaccountable employees working to defame the clients on the internet.

I need accountability.

Everytime i was helped properly i was fine and thankful

but many times i was given the wrong or incomplete solutions which lead to many problems and your child like manager thinks its all normalized?

Loss:
Cons:
  • Your private info is abuse of from childlike manager

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: do not trust microsoft 365 with your private info since any employee can try to attack you on the internet.

Peter B Waj

Verified Reviewer

Word will not open and there's not a human being at MS available to talk about it.

So... I have a proposal to dash off prior to hitting my morning appointments. No biggie, it's a template, change a few words in MS Word and it's done. EXCEPT I CAN'T OPEN WORD!!! What's going on? Word will not open on any of my devices. Gee, thanks! And no worries... no support either. Call and you get a robo; or you can do a research paper and go to their FAQ page where at least 3 billion options are there for your timeless pleasure.
$120000
Pros:
  • When it works
Cons:
  • Better run
  • No support

Preferred solution: support... that's all I want. Support. Not a robot. A human being.

User's recommendation: run from any product/company that may ever hold you hostage.

Peace would be great

Verified Reviewer

They take your credit card from the start so they can bully you to get a subscription

Original review Apr 25, 2023

this was a 2-3 months ordeal that took a lot of my time

1-i had hundreds of phone calls and emails and very little fup during the 365 subscriptions. very chaotic with so many callers and emails

2-it was really difficult to manage so many files when one cloud bullied you into using it

3-it was very difficult to get rid of 1 cloud and always with the risk of losing data

4-i tried the cloud version and it was very stressful to work with it in the real world since it's based on an internal team and the external world is blocked out.

5-then I tried the standard 365 and found out the 365 office employee customer service went on my Google review to criticize me!

it was very confusing and one cs rep said i had 2 months free and then i had 3 months free it was hard to know what is what and i was just in my mind testing the product.

But they used my credit card to bully 2 subscriptions on me as a result of the above!

6-then I decided that I can't work with such unethical people and asked to cancel

7-then I found out these idiots opened 2 subscriptions and now they won't allow me to cancel and they won't admit their mistakes!!

8-i was not able to cancel my subscription online when I tried either!!

9-i think these customer service reps are very entitled... can do things on purpose to mess you up.

10. no one took care of the unethical 365 employees who went on Google reviews to complain about me as a client. They took my private info on my file to complain about me on Google reviews!??

Don't bother using such services you never know now who will revenge publicly.

11.

The last phone call was on the phone so nothing get recorded on email.

He said they refused to cancel my subscriptions since there are 2 cancellations which were caused by their employees in the first place!

12.

what a grotesque nightmare.

Don't bother just get the free alternatives to Word and other office products. At least there no one will make your life miserable.

Loss:

Preferred solution: i need that they fire that employee who went o google reviews to complain about me the customer!!!! and they stop bullying me to subscribe and pay,

User's recommendation: there are many word alternatives!

map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Its nothing but problems for 3 months. not worth it.

The recent problem is happening ...after 3 months of *** with one drive, dealing with cloud, and moving services and trying to cancel, being bullied to take 2 services i don't need plus they f take your credit card when you are in trial they they abuse of your credit card!!! so this is the recent problems with this bully technocrat company! I finally cancelled the 2 services i never committed to take...then these bullies decided to abuse my credit card to bill me after 4 months??? nice pos company i have wasted so much time with them its unbelievable!!! STOP this bullying, you don't own me.

User's recommendation: not worth they are bullies and use fear that you may lose your documents too

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article